Tuesday, 10 September 2013

BUTTERFLY'S IN PINK


Another card using the large Ovals Marianne Design Creatables Dies - Anja's Large Ovals LR0236
I LOVE this die, it's so elegant & I love lattice on anything so I had to use the heart lattice backing again
( embossing folder )
I made the butterflies stamping onto vellum & heat embossing with white powder,
I added some pink on the reverse of the wings to highlight the floral pattern.
Some stick pins from Wild Orchid crafts, more silky crush ribbon & a diamanté brooch finishes off this pretty card.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela
    Isn't it easy to tell when we prefer something in our craft supplies how much more fun it is to make something so elegant like you have on this card it is a 3 X WOW from me and a Thumbs up as well! Nikky

    ReplyDelete