Tuesday, 10 September 2013

BIRD WREATH CARD

I bought a new A4 embossing folder to go into the new EBosser machine ... Heart Lattice ... so I've used this on the bird wreath card.
To make the wreath I cut out 2 of the Memory Box  " CATALINA " dies adding a few punched out flowers & leaves to fill it up a bit more & also added a few pearls.
You know when you stand back & think it doesn't just look quite right ? So I decided to add a little bird ... I have no idea where I got this stamp from ....  it might be a free stamp from a craft magazine because it was in the box with all my  " freebies " OR it could have been from the 99p selection at a local craft store.
Because I'd left my chalk box out the day before & it was actually right in front of me on my worktop so I decided to add some pink & yellow chalk pigment along with a pink silky crush ribbon bow.
I also have another die from Memory Box called " GRAPEVINE " & I wondered if I could make a nest from it ... I cut 2 of them out, made a cut to open it up & started to roll it, adding a dab of glue as I went along to keep it in place. I put 3 little pearls inside for eggs ...
The wreath card was posted & on it's way before I made the nest so it didn't make it on the card.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela
    The bird nest is so fun to make I tried it myself and loved the look. Thank you for giving me the idea! I loved all the cards you just posted it is so inspirational in PINK!!!!!! Loved it!
    Nikky

    ReplyDelete